I've interned for the past few months for the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs (JCPA). I work there as a research assistant for Freddy Eytan, a former Israeli ambassador. Apart from helping on various researches and building a new French website, I've also got the occasion to write 5 articles by myself so far:
- The Salafi threat in France
- A history of Israel - Syria peace negotiations
- A history of Israel - Jordan relations
- A reflexion on the possible ways out of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- Why doesn't the EU recognizes Hezbollah as a terror organization?