mardi 19 juillet 2011

Welcome! Bruchim habaim!

My name is Nicolas, I'm a 19-year-old French student at the IEP de Rennes (IEP standing for Institut d'Etudes Politiques, aka a multidisciplinary grande école, as is called this kind of French academic institutions that exist parallel to the more regular universities network, with notably history, economics, sociology, philosophy or law classes). But I will spend the school year 2011-2012 in Jerusalem as an intern at The Jerusalem Post, a newspaper published daily in English and weekly in French. Hence I intend this blog to be an evolving reflexion of my discoveries, feelings and opinions of this land of Israel as I, a young diaspora Jew, gradually get to know it and its related issues. I hope it will an actual crossroads for open-minded and open-hearted people from all backgrounds, origins and locations. So as we say here, bruchim habaim, welcome to thos who come! ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire